This policy covers how Circle R Ranch treats personal information that Circle R Ranch collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Circle R Ranch products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Circle R Ranch does not own or control, or to people that Circle R Ranch does not employ or manage.
- Circle R Ranch collects personal information when you use Circle R Ranch products or services, when you visit Circle R Ranch pages or the pages of certain Circle R Ranch partners.
- When you use our shopping cart online or purchase products offline we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Circle R Ranch and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Circle R Ranch collects information about your transactions with us.
- Circle R Ranch automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the page you request.
- Circle R Ranch uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients
- Circle R Ranch will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- Circle R Ranch does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Circle R Ranch does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Circle R Ranch. These companies may use your personal information to help Circle R Ranch communicate with you about offers from Circle R Ranch and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Circle R Ranch displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Circle R Ranch does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Circle R Ranch works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Circle R Ranch may set and access Circle R Ranch cookies on your computer.
- Circle R Ranch lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Circle R Ranch's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Circle R Ranch service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Circle R Ranch Newsletter, that are considered part of your Circle R Ranch account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Circle R Ranch account by visiting our Account Deletion page. Please click here to read about information that might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Circle R Ranch may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Circle R Ranch account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
Circle R Ranch
Rita and Roger Johr
9898 Sunrise Ridge
Caledonia, MI 49316
back to top